Dallas Cowboys (5-3) will hosts the Minnesota Vikings (6-3) tonight at 7:25 p.m. central on Sunday Night Football.
Corey : This game is another opportunity for the Dallas Cowboys to show that they are contenders in a loaded NFC. The Cowboys and Minnesota Vikings are two similar teams. On offense, each team has a solid quarterback, wants to establish the run and has very capable weapons on the outside, although the Vikings will be without talented receiver Adam Thielen. I wouldn’t categorized either defense as “elite” but both teams are top 10 in points allowed. Ultimately, I believe this game will come down to who can stop the opposing teams run better and because I feel the Cowboys have the better quarterback and are playing at home, I believe the Cowboys will win. Cowboys 27 Vikings 24
Mason : Sunday night’s contest promises to be a fun one as two teams each currently in the top ten for offensive and defensive yards per game collide. The Vikings, coming off a heartbreaking loss to the Chiefs last week, go into AT&T Stadium against a Cowboys team looking to keep momentum rolling after two straight wins. The Cowboys defense over the past two games are finally starting to look like the unit we all expected coming into the season, including a dominant effort against the Giants, holding star running back Saquon Barkley to just 28 yards on 14 carries. If they can manage to keep Dalvin Cook in check even close to the same way, I think Dallas walks out of this with their sixth win of the year. With arguably the Vikings’ best wide receiver Adam Thielen out with a hamstring injury, forcing them to pass the ball without him is the recipe for Dallas’ success. Cowboys 31, Vikings 21.
Juwan : New team. Same quarterback. Minnesota Vikings’ quarterback Kirk Cousins is a familiar face around Dallas. In seven starts against the Cowboys, he’s managed just one win – against then Dallas quarterback Kellen Moore. Add that with the fact Dallas caught another break this week with Adam Thielen sidelined. I believe this is the best defense Cousins has faced since their 16-6 loss against Chicago in week 4 and with the pass rush appearing as if its beginning to find their rhythm, I see them handing Cousins his seventh loss against Dallas Sunday night. With Amari Cooper dealing with a few injuries I like Randall Cobb to have a good game against his former NFC North rivals. Give me the Cowboys at home 24-14.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- Three takeaways as the depleted Mavericks lose their third straight to Toronto
- Dallas Stars Fanatic Podcast: Stars enter 2021 season with question marks after delayed start
- What to watch for as the Mavericks look to bounce back against Toronto
- A couple of takeaways from the Mavericks 117-101 loss to the Bulls.
- Photos: Mavs vs Bulls (January 17, 2021)
- Will the Mavs overcome late-game woes against the skidding Chicago Bulls?
- Predicting the 2021 Texas Rangers Roster Configuration: Outfield and DH
- Late game miscues stand out as Mavericks fall to the Bucks in Milwaukee
- Texas Rangers Fanatic Podcast Episode 19: The holidays are not over w/ Wes Benjamin
- As Kristaps Porzingis returns, the Mavericks are poised to take the league by storm