For the Dallas Cowboys and the rest of the NFL, it is cutdown day. Every team must trim their roster to 53 by Tuesday afternoon. Remember, just because teams have to trim their roster to 53 by today doesn’t mean these are the 53 when the team takes the field coming up on September 11.
Last week, Jerry announced that Michael Gallup would not start the season on the PUP list.
Cowboys owner and general manager kicked off his weekly radio hit on 1053 the fan on Tuesday morning. During the segment, Jerry gave another encouraging update on Gallup.
On Tuesday, Jerry reiterated his confidence in the progression of Gallup by saying that “if Week 1 was the Super Bowl, he’d be lining up and playing. He’s that ready.”
That is great news for a team that looks thin at WR as we head into preparation for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Six Underrated Heroes as the Texas Rangers Celebrate First World Series Title
- How do the Texas Rangers and Arizona Diamondbacks Match Up in the 2023 Fall Classic?
- Texas Rangers bound for World Series vs Diamondbacks in a euphoric state
- Previewing a Texas-Sized ALCS Between Rangers and Astros
- Despite a shaky finish, the Rangers still have the same focus on postseason success as they go to Tampa for the Wild Card series