Former Dallas Cowboy and Super Bowl 50 champion DeMarcus Ware has partnered with “Staples for Students,” an ongoing program aimed at supporting teachers and students in need.
Staples for Students helps provide essential items needed to achieve success in education. The campaign has included school supply drives, donations for education projects and classroom initiatives through the help of DonorsChoose.org, the leading platform for giving to public schools.
“It’s not just about giving supplies,” said Ware. “It’s about giving a new image of what school is about. It’s giving something that is going to be lasting at the schools and Staples is a big part of that.”
The future Hall of Famer is keeping busy these days as a parent, community figure and most recently as the new pass-rush consultant for the Denver Broncos, but Ware makes it clear he remains a Dallas Cowboy at heart, hoping to return home after his season in Denver.
Get the scoop from the Cowboy’s all-time leading pass rusher himself on what to expect from players like Taco Charlton, Demarcus Lawrence and Tyrone Crawford and why he thinks Jason Garrett is well- equipped to win a championship this season.
Save 20% or more on select NFL T-shirts at Fanatics.com
- Projecting the 2023 Texas Rangers Opening Day Roster
- As Jim Montgomery makes first return to Dallas, Stars reminded what could’ve been
- Jung and Hungry: How Josh Jung is ready for the 2023 Rangers Season
- Stars at the All-Star Break: Where Does Dallas Stand as Deboer, Robertson head to Florida?
- How Rangers Players like Corey Seager, Mitch Garver, and Brock Burke will adjust to Rule Changes
You must be logged in to post a comment Login
You must log in to post a comment.