Former Dallas Cowboy and Super Bowl 50 champion DeMarcus Ware has partnered with “Staples for Students,” an ongoing program aimed at supporting teachers and students in need.
Staples for Students helps provide essential items needed to achieve success in education. The campaign has included school supply drives, donations for education projects and classroom initiatives through the help of DonorsChoose.org, the leading platform for giving to public schools.
“It’s not just about giving supplies,” said Ware. “It’s about giving a new image of what school is about. It’s giving something that is going to be lasting at the schools and Staples is a big part of that.”
The future Hall of Famer is keeping busy these days as a parent, community figure and most recently as the new pass-rush consultant for the Denver Broncos, but Ware makes it clear he remains a Dallas Cowboy at heart, hoping to return home after his season in Denver.
Get the scoop from the Cowboy’s all-time leading pass rusher himself on what to expect from players like Taco Charlton, Demarcus Lawrence and Tyrone Crawford and why he thinks Jason Garrett is well- equipped to win a championship this season.
- Season Outlook: “Randy Gregory is going to make All-Pro”
- Luka scores 48, dominates Argentina in Olympic debut
- The Gold Cup leaves the DFW area following USMNT’s win on Sunday night
- Texas Rangers Fanatic Podcast Episode 28: Misery Loves Company
- Stars trade down, select Wyatt Johnston No. 23 overall
- Rangers are getting a look at Curtis Terry, but who plays second base?
- Season Outlook: What will it take for Prescott to win MVP in 2021?
- Dallas Cowboys training camp news: Elliott’s new physique shows increased motivation for 2021
- Smith, Vander Esch headline most intriguing position group to watch
- Oxnard Press Conference: Prescott slated to be a full go for training camp