Quarterback Dak Prescott was added to the injury report on Thursday after being limited in practice due to right ankle soreness.
Dak revealed the news during his media session and insisted that he is fine and it was just a shoe issue. Prescott said that he was trying out some Jordan 11 cleats and didn’t like the way they felt. He said he did not roll or tweak his ankle.
“I feel great. I still feel the best that I’ve felt in a very, very long time…I’m good to go. I promise you.”
He said it was the same ankle that he injured in 2020. The team is “just being very, very cautious…I’m just excited and ready for Sunday.”
Prescott said that he plans to switch back to the Jordan 1 cleats that he had been wearing. When asked if his ankle would be an issue on Sunday, he said “no, no. Not at all. Not a chance.”
Michael Gallup was in full pads on Thursday as he continues to work his way back from his torn ACL. He is unlikely to play on Sunday, but I wouldn’t rule anything out after that.
- Projecting the 2023 Texas Rangers Opening Day Roster
- As Jim Montgomery makes first return to Dallas, Stars reminded what could’ve been
- Jung and Hungry: How Josh Jung is ready for the 2023 Rangers Season
- Stars at the All-Star Break: Where Does Dallas Stand as Deboer, Robertson head to Florida?
- How Rangers Players like Corey Seager, Mitch Garver, and Brock Burke will adjust to Rule Changes
You must be logged in to post a comment Login
You must log in to post a comment.