For the second consecutive year, Mavericks All-Star Luka Doncic has been drafted by Los Angeles Lakers’ and All-Star captain LeBron James to join Team LeBron for the NBA All-Star Game.
James selected Doncic, who he called ‘Luka Magic’, with his third pick following the selections of Milwaukee’s Giannis Antetokounmpo and Golden State’s Stephen Curry. Denver’s Nikola Jokic rounded out the starting five for Team LeBron.
— Dallas Mavericks (@dallasmavs) March 5, 2021
Through the first half of the season, Luka is averaging 28.6 points, 8.4 rebounds, and 9.0 assists per game. In last year’s All-Star Game, Doncic scored eight points in 18 minutes as a starter.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- NFL Draft: What happened the last time Surtain, Diggs were a tandem?
- Season Outlook: 5 realistic steps Dallas can take to improve on defense
- What to watch for as the Mavericks take on the Knicks
- Luka Magic downs Memphis at the buzzer as the Mavs snap a two-game losing streak
- Why the Rangers offense isn’t as bad as you think
- Mock Draft Roundup 3.0: Analysts agree Surtain should be the top choice for Dallas
- What to watch for as the Mavericks take on the Grizzlies
- NFL Draft: 5 questions Dallas’ first-round pick could answer about this team
- Mavericks have no answer for Joel Embiid in loss to 76ers on Monday night
- Texas Rangers announce Rowdy Energy as organization’s official energy drink