For the second consecutive year, Mavericks All-Star Luka Doncic has been drafted by Los Angeles Lakers’ and All-Star captain LeBron James to join Team LeBron for the NBA All-Star Game.
James selected Doncic, who he called ‘Luka Magic’, with his third pick following the selections of Milwaukee’s Giannis Antetokounmpo and Golden State’s Stephen Curry. Denver’s Nikola Jokic rounded out the starting five for Team LeBron.
— x – Dallas Mavericks (@dallasmavs) March 5, 2021
Through the first half of the season, Luka is averaging 28.6 points, 8.4 rebounds, and 9.0 assists per game. In last year’s All-Star Game, Doncic scored eight points in 18 minutes as a starter.
- Months Later, Texas Rangers Players Reflect on World Series Impact to Rangers Fans
- How Dane Dunning is connecting with Ranger fans on a different Level
- Why There’s Difficulty Bringing in a Free Agent Starter for the Texas Rangers
- Should the Texas Rangers Bring Back These Six Free Agents
- Six Underrated Heroes as the Texas Rangers Celebrate First World Series Title