Madden season is upon us with the latest edition of the game, Madden 23, scheduled to release on August 19.
Official ratings for edge rushers were released Tuesday with DeMarcus Lawrence becoming the first Cowboy (of the ratings released) to be featured inside the top 10 of his respective position group. So far, Lawrence is Dallas’ highest-rated player at 90 overall.
That places him eighth amongst pass rushers with Myles Garrett leading the pack at a 99 overall. Behind him is T.J. Watt (96), Nick Bosa (94), Von Miller (92), Khalil Mack (92), Joey Bosa (91), Cameron Jordan (91), DLaw (90), Chandler Jones (90) and Rashan Gary (89).
Good luck blocking them 😬
The best edge rushers in #Madden23❗ pic.twitter.com/hps7oV8hLT
— NFL on ESPN (@ESPNNFL) July 19, 2022
Lawrence also is seventh in finesse moves (91), fourth in play recognition (96) and fourth in block shedding (89).
Micah Parson continues to trend towards the 90-overall club as he comes in as an 88 overall at Outside Linebacker. Parsons also will have 91 speed in this year’s game.
.@fred_warner tops the list of #Madden23's best LBs 😤 pic.twitter.com/tL3VeKWlMM
— ESPN (@espn) July 19, 2022
Dante Fowler is the next edge rusher to appear for Dallas at 74. Following him is Tarell Basham (72), Dorance Armstrong (70), Chauncy Golston (68), Sam Williams (68)m Devante Bond (66), Damone Clark (65), Devin Harper (64), Luke Gifford (64) and Aaron Hansford (62).
Williams is the fastest-listed defensive end on Dallas at 89 speed.
- Projecting the 2023 Texas Rangers Opening Day Roster
- As Jim Montgomery makes first return to Dallas, Stars reminded what could’ve been
- Jung and Hungry: How Josh Jung is ready for the 2023 Rangers Season
- Stars at the All-Star Break: Where Does Dallas Stand as Deboer, Robertson head to Florida?
- How Rangers Players like Corey Seager, Mitch Garver, and Brock Burke will adjust to Rule Changes
You must be logged in to post a comment Login
You must log in to post a comment.