The Dallas Mavericks will look to extend their winning streak to three games tonight as the Houston Rockets visit the AAC.
This will mark the Mavericks first look at the Rockets post-Harden era, in which Houston acquired Victor Oladipo.
The Mavericks have been hit hard by COVID with Josh Richardson, Dorian Finney-Smith, Dwight Powell, and Maxi Kleber all still out.
Rick Carlisle stated yesterday that the Mavericks have a chance to get “one or two” of their players back next week.
For the Rockets, they’ve been hit with the injury bug. John Wall has missed the last five games with an ankle injury. Christian Wood, Houston’s leading scorer, missed last nights game against the Pistons, also with an ankle injury.
Rockets coach Stephen Silas said yesterday following the Rockets victory against the Pistons that it’s doubtful Wall plays this weekend. Though, probably more problematic for Dallas, is Wood’s status for tonight. Consider him questionable.
KP has gradually continued to find his groove game-to-game, scoring at least 20 points in each of the last four games.
Porzingis scored 21 points on 50% shooting, including 3/5 from downtown and eight rebounds in last night’s win in San Antonio.
In tonight’s matchup, Porzingis should have an advantage based on Houston’s personnel. If Christian Wood is out, that would place DeMarcus Cousins in the starting lineup, as he was last night, mean KP should have a field day against Boogie on the offensive end.
The Mavs and Rockets tip-off tonight at 8PM.
2020 NFL Draft Recap
It was almost too good to be true. That was the sentiments echoing around...
Go back and look at any creditable mock draft and try to find one...
Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN.com – Xavier McKinney, S School: Alabama | Year: Junior “McKinney called...
COVID-19 Latest News and Information
- After a wild first half, where exactly do the Mavericks stand at the All-Star break?
- 365 days after getting hit in the face, Willie Calhoun is back to having fun for the Rangers
- Plenty of Rangers players having to be flexible as they look to make the roster
- ‘Luka Magic’ drafted to Team LeBron for 2021 NBA All-Star Game
- Mavericks head into All-Star break with a win over the Thunder
- Photos: Mavs vs Thunder (March 3, 2021)
- Is the Trevor Story dream realistic for the Rangers?
- Is it flight or fall for Ronald Guzmán and the Rangers?
- What to watch for as the Dallas Mavericks face the Oklahoma City Thunder
- Luka to participate in the NBA Skills Challenge