It’s Twitter, I couldn’t possibly try to fit everything into one tweet.
The run defense was atrocious. Hopefully Antwaun Woods can help with that when he returns.
Considering Tyron didn’t play & LC left early, I thought the OL held up pretty good. Well enough, at least. https://t.co/fKv9DAhfwU
— David Helman (@HelmanDC) October 7, 2019
The Dallas Cowboys have never beat the Green Bay Packers at AT&T Stadium.
The venue opened in 2009.
— RJ Ochoa (@rjochoa) October 7, 2019
Call me crazy, but I feel way better tonight than I did last Sunday.
The defense (esp against the run) wasn’t awesome.
But the offensive woes were self inflicted for the most part. INTs 1 And 3 weren’t on Dak.
It looks like this, beat the Eagles and your 5-2. Probably 6-2.
— Greg Ritter (@crittey22) October 7, 2019
The good news for Cowboys fans: Dallas plays the Jets next week
The bad news for Cowboys fans: Dallas plays the NFL’s toughest schedule from week 7-16 pic.twitter.com/XY0vAsrOUr
— Warren Sharp (@SharpFootball) October 6, 2019
We beat ourselves today. It sucks and I’m still pretty angry about it. But we can’t dwell.
— Theo Melillo (@LoneStarDC4L) October 7, 2019
– The offense created its own issues with penalties and turnovers (3 int, 11 pen for 124 yards)
– The secondary let a team without a #1 or even #2 wr beat them
– The defense could NOT stop the run
– The entire team was outcoached and outplayed #DallasCowboys
— Cowboys Nation (3-1) (@CowboyNationDAL) October 7, 2019
The Cowboys are going 10-1 the rest of the season #DallasCowboys
— Bease🇺🇸 (@Beasley23Tyler) October 7, 2019
Dak Prescott: “I need $40 million a year!”
— Josiah Johnson (@KingJosiah54) October 6, 2019
Same old Cowboys, no imagination on offense, lack luster defense, penalties at key times, and blame spread around like a bad smell…basically they are not mentally or physically prepared to win again.
— US Container Homes (@FantotheEnd) October 6, 2019
Not any howling going on today. Worst game we've seen from the linebackers in a while.
— Nick Eatman (@nickeatman) October 6, 2019
- A couple takeaways from the Mavs’ tough loss in Miami
- Will the Renegades extend their winning streak against the undefeated Roughnecks?
- Stars stay quiet at trade deadline; exit February in thick of Central Division fight
- Mock Draft Roundup 3.0: Analysts make their final pre-combine selections
- What is success for the 2019-20 Dallas Mavericks
- A few final things to know about the new Globe Life Field
- FC Dallas ready to kick off its 25th MLS season: What’s in store for 2020?
- For one night, Mavs able to come up big in the clutch as they take down the Spurs
- Mike Minor enters 2020 with same questions despite coming off an All-Star campaign
- Mailbag: What to make of Emmitt’s comments; Who needs a bigger role in 2020?