The annual NFL Top 100 list is completed and there is a lot of discussion surrounding placement and which player truly is the best at their position. Several Dallas Cowboys had their name called – with a few dropping several spots from their 2018 ranking.
Undeniably, Dallas Cowboy guard Zack Martin was at the pennicale of guard play in the NFL. This year, he is ranked as the 55th best player in the league – a four spot jump from his 2019 ranking.
He’s been the best right guard in football for several years running and doesn’t appear to be slowing down at age 29.
Martin was the 16th overall selection by Dallas in the 2014 draft. He has been a beacon of consistency as he has made six straight Pro Bowls since he took over the right guard spot his rookie year.
He is a four-time first-team All-Pro, two-time second-team All-Pro and a member of the Pro Football Writers Association All-Rookie team.
This past season, Martin became one of five offensive linemen ever to secure a Pro Bowl invitation in his first six seasons, joining Lou Creekmur (1950- 57), Jon Morris (1964-70), Joe Thomas (2007-16) and Richmond Webb (1990-96).
The offensive lineman joins Larry Allen, Ralph Neely and Rayfield Wright to make the cut for an All-Decade player for Dallas on the offensive line.
- Projecting the 2023 Texas Rangers Opening Day Roster
- As Jim Montgomery makes first return to Dallas, Stars reminded what could’ve been
- Jung and Hungry: How Josh Jung is ready for the 2023 Rangers Season
- Stars at the All-Star Break: Where Does Dallas Stand as Deboer, Robertson head to Florida?
- How Rangers Players like Corey Seager, Mitch Garver, and Brock Burke will adjust to Rule Changes
You must be logged in to post a comment Login
You must log in to post a comment.