— Kevin Lucero (@K_Lucee) October 21, 2019
Boy, you never know which Cowboys team is gunna show up week to week.
— Eric Ochotnicki (@EricOchotnicki) October 21, 2019
Amari Cooper has now played 16 regular season games with the #Cowboys.
In the equivalent of a full regular season, Cooper's numbers:
(…and that's with one of those games being last week vs. the NY Jets, when he played 3 plays.) pic.twitter.com/lMy0rpCe8N
— Mike Leslie (@MikeLeslieWFAA) October 21, 2019
— Son (@Tappiia) October 21, 2019
— Pro Football Hall of Fame (@ProFootballHOF) October 21, 2019
Doug Pederson on Monday to @SportsRadioWIP: But we’re going down to Dallas, and our guys are going to be ready to play. And we’re going to win that football game and when we do we’re in first place in the NFC East.
The Eagles lost to the Cowboys by a score of 37-10.
— RJ Ochoa (@rjochoa) October 21, 2019
— Jerm (@jmy6055) October 21, 2019
— Dallas Cowboys (@dallascowboys) October 21, 2019
Due to unforeseen circumstances Club Shay Shay will not be open for business tonite. No further details will be released at this time. 😜😜😜😜😜😜
— shannon sharpe (@ShannonSharpe) October 21, 2019
— William (@Texas_William) October 21, 2019
— Jeff Keating (@JeffKeating_) October 21, 2019
The Dallas Cowboys are back on top ⭐️ pic.twitter.com/Xv6duwym5b
— FOX Sports: NFL (@NFLonFOX) October 21, 2019
— NFL (@NFL) October 21, 2019
@SportsSturm Dallas did a full sweep of Philly this weekend… SMU, Stars, Cowboys
— Ryan Russell (@rcrussell_) October 21, 2019
— Jo-L (@JojoBasslixx) October 21, 2019
— gεηενα 💋 (@GenevaGranados) October 21, 2019
Doug Pederson " We're going to win that football game and when we do we're first place in the NFC EAST. "
Dallas cowboys pic.twitter.com/qD2OCAqUav
— Kellye (@_Kellye_) October 21, 2019
I agree, he’s a genius man. We really need someone like him… I really want Lincoln Riley in Dallas with Kellen Moore. No disrespect to JG but we can’t waste Dak and Zeke while we have them, or we’ll never do anything while I’m still alive lol.
— Chase Slone (@Swingman_22) October 21, 2019
No lie where I’m from in little league u did like this yo momma liable to get jumped by the team moms 🤦🏾♂️ https://t.co/ujZuZckbqP
— SAINTS 6️⃣-1️⃣ (@_CirocBoys_) October 21, 2019
Please don’t do this. https://t.co/u559RXGxxi
— Brandon (@B_roy73) October 21, 2019
- Everything fans should know about new Cowboy Gerald McCoy
- NBA Executives to see salaries reduced by 20% due to COVID-19
- Sports Book Recommendations to Get You Through Quarantine
- My five favorite Texas Rangers of all-time
- In this dejected time for baseball, let’s all take the advice of the Rangers’ skipper
- Three things that sting the most about no Rangers baseball on what should be their Opening Day
- Cowboys show philosophy change with Dontari Poe signing
- Quarantine doesn’t have to mean no activity
- Mailbag: Center now a priority? Grade for Dallas’ offseason thus far?
- TweetCap: Players, fans react to news of Travis Fredrick’s retirement